httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey N. Romanov" ...@innter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite + proxy requests + mod_exf_filter
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:56:06 GMT
Hi,

We need system which will make these things :
- user requested url like http://our.server/XYZ/page.html
- rewrite engine should map /XYZ/ to real server name and make proxy
request to http://another.server/page.html
- then output filter should replace any specified content

Sound like very easy... But for any reason this do not work :-(

We have these lines in our vhost config :

ExtFilterDefine fltr mode=output intype=text/html cmd="filter.pl"
SetOutputFilter fltr

RewriteEngine  on
RewriteMap     hpm     prg:map.pl
RewriteRule    ^(.+)$  ${hpm:$1}       [P,L]

Without rewrite engine filter works fine and I can see that content is
changed by filter. But when rewrite engine is activated, then I can see,
that content is not changed.

Can someone explain me why this do not work?

--

Best regards,
Sergey N. Romanov