httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose Adriano Baltieri <jabal...@unimep.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Help with case INsensitive Aliases
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:15:55 GMT
I need to build an alias that is case INsensitive.

Say that the url is this : http://www.myserver.com/xyz/filepath.htm

I need that "xyz" can be typed anyway, that is, xYz or XYZ or whatever.

How can I do that ?

I have tried this :

 AliasMatch  (?i)^/xyz(.*)    "C:/xyz$1"
<Directory                           "C:/xyz/">
        Options MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

What's wrong ? Notice that I already use mod_spelling. What I need is
simply the ALIAS to be case-insensitive, also.

Thanks in advance !

--
Obrigado,
                Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas