httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tony Morris <tmor...@tmorris.net>
Subject [users@httpd] htpasswd
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:46:05 GMT
I have a single users file that is output from htpasswd/2 and I'm
looking for a web application that allows users to authenticate and
change their password in the users file.

I apologise if it seems like I'm asking a 'just google it' question, but
there are *so* many choices and I've already been caught out by a couple
(e.g. one was a Windows binary when I run Linux).

Can anyone please give me some recommendations or shorten my list, even
in private to protect the integrity of the mailing list? Thanks.

--
Tony Morris
http://tmorris.net/