httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Pelikan <peli...@math.uc.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI differences in apache 2.0 and 2.2
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:27:25 GMT

Perhaps I wasn't clear. ANY script with a 'system()' command fails to
run as a gci script under apache 2.2. Even if the command that is being
run is in the same directory as the script (/var/www/cgi-bin) and has
777 permissions.

And the same script does run under apache 2.0.

For both apaches the user and group settings are the same.

Thanks!

Steve P