httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Symantec Antivirus installed during apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:01:05 GMT
J E wrote:

> I am posting this question because I have not seen any
> indication, on the apache site, about this problem.
> Have others seen this problem?  Why does apache 2.2.4
> install SymantecAntivirus software?

It does not.  Please take this up with Symantec.

Unlike Symantec and many other applications, httpd installer does
not deposit any files into C:\Windows\... etc.  Everything installed
is deposited into httpd, except for MSVCRT which is from an install
shield provided, microsoft sourced merge module.