httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Liz Kim" <lizkim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Satisfy any?!
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:31:51 GMT
Thanks Joshua..
Following your explanation.. It seems like I was mistaken.
When I did "Satisfy All" on /A/B it seems like it is checking All of the IP
check and the Password check that was applied to /A and the password on
/A/B....
Is there a way to keep /A "Satisfy any" and /A/B to inherit whatever /A had
AND specific protections for /A/B?
I would like to the client to able to view B by entering in two passwords
(one for /A's protection and another for /A/B) when they're not on an
allowed IP?

Thanks!!