httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jayaraman, Prakash" <PJAYARA...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject [users@httpd] Access restriction for tomcat through apache
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:24:14 GMT
Hi,

I have multiple web applications running on tomcat talking to apache2 thro AJP.
Requests get routed thro apache.
I need one particular application instance under webapps of tomcat to be
restricted at the apache layer.

My Tomcat and apache are on different machines and hence i assume i cannot use
the <Directory> tag in my apache to restrict the tomcat directory i need
restriction on.

Is there a way to specify the URL and restrict the access for one application
alone as all the applications have a distinct URLs in my tomcat.

Thanks
Prakash

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983
and properly dispose of this information.