httpd-users mailing list archives

From Beraru Liviu <>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to set up virtual hosts
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:30:52 GMT
Thanks for the tip.
  My problem is that I cannot be very long on line, so that I needed this off line documentation.
  Thanks one more time.

Joshua Slive <> wrote:
  On 2/7/07, Beraru Liviu
> On the Apache website I haven't seen a downloadable documentation.
> Do you know any possibility to download the documentation, because I cannot
> be on line all the time and I would need a documentation wich I could use
> local, off line. And saving every page in the documentation doesn't seem
> very practicle.

In addition to what Owen said, various other forms of downloadable
documentation (including the rather convenient windows help format and
a printable pdf) are available here:

See for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
" from the digest: