httpd-users mailing list archives

From a...@schnarff.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex Not Working w/PHP on 2.0.58
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:19:24 GMT
> Have you looked around for further config blocks of the type
> <Directory /usr/local/www/data>
> </Directory>
> Does your server have rewrites in place for this, and is the file
> listing you are seeing the location to which the DirectoryIndex
> directive applies, it is the location directive in the vhosts section
> that is making me think that theres more to the vhost setup for this domain.

I have a few such blocks, but none are really relevant:

<Directory />
     AllowOverride None
     Order Deny,Allow
     Deny from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/www">
#
# Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
# or any combination of:
#   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#
# The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
# http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#options
# for more information.
#
     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks +Includes
#
# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
# It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
#   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
#
     AllowOverride None
#
#
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/www/icons">
     Options Indexes MultiViews
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/share/doc/apache2">
     Options Indexes
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all

     <Files *.html>
         SetHandler type-map
     </Files>

     SetEnvIf Request_URI ^/manual/(de|en|es|fr|ja|ko|ru)/ prefer-language=$1
     RedirectMatch 301 ^/manual(?:/(de|en|es|fr|ja|ko|ru)){2,}(/.*)?$
/manual/$1$2
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin">
     AllowOverride None
     Options None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

There are no other "<Location /foo>" blocks, either. So unfortunately,
that's probably not the cuase of the issue.

Thanks,
Alex