httpd-users mailing list archives

From pranjal deka <pranjal.dek...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk showstopper problem
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 04:36:51 GMT
hi to all
    We are facing a problem.We want to do load balancing in apache2 and jboss4.0.4 in  suse
linux10.For the load balancing we have downloaded mod_jk.so from the apache and put it in
the apache server.then we configured httpd.conf by putting INCLUDE ---/mod_jk.conf.But when
we tried to enable the connector in the apache it's  throwing an error------

      "/etc/init.d/apache2/  start RETURNED1 (UNSPECIFIED ERROR)
 starting httpd (prefork) httpd2-prefork : syntax error on line .... of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf
: sysntax error on line ... of /etc/aapche2/mod_jk.conf : cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk.so
into server /usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk.so : UNDEFINED SYMBOL : APR_SOCK_ADDR_PORT_GET"
     Its a showstopper and we are facing heavy problem for this.Please
 give us the solution as soon as possible.
 Regards,
 pranjal deka