httpd-users mailing list archives

From sfee...@boolecat.com (Steve Feehan)
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache management and benchmark/test tools
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 02:57:30 GMT
On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 05:42:55PM +0100, Nando Ronsisvalle wrote:
> Sander Temme ha scritto:

> Mmmhhh i think i've explain not so good.
> I'm searching something like mysql control center for apache.
> My problem is not about config files permissions, but find a simple tool
> to add, modify, remove virtual hosts and give it to a person doesn't
> know apache syntax or structure. I'm looking for some front-end to
> manage virtual hosts configs, .htaccess configs or similar.
>
> NR

I've only used it once (and somewhat begrudgingly since it's not
my cup of tea) but you might take a look at webmin. It supports
apache configuration:

http://www.webmin.com/
http://www.webmin.com/screens/apache.gif

Maybe your distro has a graphical apache management interface?
SuSE's YAST can do this, for example.

--
Steve Feehan