httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bashiro"<>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FAVICO.ICO
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:17:34 GMT

Hello guys

Thanks a lot you are right. The flavicon has nothing to do
with it.
It looks like my dynamic ip changed and
the particular host in question wasn't in
the updating script i wrote to update the server.
I have now made the necessary adjustments to reflect all errors.
It now works great.

 --- On Sun 02/04, Joshua Slive < > wrote:
From: Joshua Slive [mailto:]
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 10:43:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] FAVICO.ICO

I have this virtual hosts setup. I tested and was working fine.<br>> Suddenly I started
getting this error page cannot be displayed.<br>> I checke the error log and found
Any suggestion on how to solve this ?<br><br>The favicon thing is not likely related
to any error message you are<br>getting in the browser.  What error message are you
official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.<br>See <URL:>
for more info.<br>To unsubscribe, e-mail:<br>
  "   from the digest:<br>For additional commands,

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way  your home on the Web -

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: