httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Does Apache HTTP require patch for Daylight Savings Time 2007 change
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:31:53 GMT
I am certainly sure that someone might have provided answers on this,
HOWEVER I am not here to confirm whether someone already asked the
question but to find the answer. I would appreciate if you have a link
to that specific question in the archive. Archive is a pretty long list
to read. I tried googling, couldn't find it and finally I came here. If
that's the only help I can get here (hinting me that someone already
answered it somewhere) then it's really sad.

Can somebody provide me a link to that specific question in the archive?

Thank you

Dzenan Causevic

Web Applications Developer

NaviSite, Inc.