httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Philippe Battu" <jean...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] compilation and accentued char
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:05:37 GMT
Hello

I use a FC4 linux box where I would like to disable the apache server given
by the
distrib and to compile another version
1 / I disabled and stopped the original one
2 / I download the new one
3 / untar and launched ./configure --prefix....

result : it works well but the accentued characters aren't well displayed by
the new
apache server and they are ok if I use the original one. I checked the
original one
is launched with LANG=C and HTTPD_LANG=C and the new one too.
I didn't modified /etc/sysconfig/i18n before the compilation and my
httpd.conf are
the same (I use AddDefaultCharset UTF-8)

Do you have any clues to help me to find back my accentued chars ?

Thanks !

Jean-Philippe Battu
Grenoble