httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Windows XP
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:01:33 GMT
I've deleted the history on this. "Read only" tends to come back on
directories for some reason, but this wouldn't normally affect apache as it
is most a "read only" application (apart from the logs).
Without the history I cannot imagine why you'd need to do anything in the
registry. I run Apache 2.2 under Windows XP with CGI scripts and I've never
been anywhere near the registry.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk