httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] No permission to access files.
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 06:40:30 GMT
As with all errors, and "Forbidden" in particular, the relevent entry(s)
from the error log tell us the real reason, so this is something of a guess:

Does the userid/group under which your apache tasks run (webroot at another
guess) have rx permission to the directory containing main.php and menu.php?

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk