httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Upgrade Question
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:59:10 GMT

Maybe.

> or will I have to do those from
> scratch?

Maybe not.

> Also what other issues do I have to deal with to make the
> transition smooth?

I'm not being facetious - it really all depends on what directive you
are using. Many directive (the vast majority) are completely unchanged
and will work without editing. Others (esp related to caching, mod_auth
etc) have changed significantly and will need serious editing.

Start just by trying it - fire up 2.2.4 with each of the configs and see
what complaints you get...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Bob Cohen