httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] first email to this list
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:32:52 GMT

The WAP file goes on the apache server. The mobile phone is the client -
it fetches the file from the server and renders (ie, displays) it.

Forget about WAP for the minute - get apache running with a plain HTML
file that you can see in a browser then start worrying about WAP.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.