httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Booterbaugh, Nancy" <nbooterba...@Elemica.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Verisign signatures with Apache server
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:14:58 GMT
This is my first posting.  I don't know much about this server, so
please be patient.

My company has an Apache server which is used to send and receive AS2
messages.  The server was set up with a virtual host to allow both
inbound and outbound processing on the same instance.

The server was originally set up with self-signed certificates and is
working fine.  However, now we have a requirement from our users to
replace with Verisign certificates.  Can the Apache server be set up to
use Verisign certificates?  If so, how can this be done?

Thanks for your help!