httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Templeton" <datemple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_evasive & mod_rewrite problems
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:06:46 GMT
Jerel,
        I am not to familiar with mod_evasive but after a quick read opn it
 I wondered if you had considered mod_security. The newest vesion is really
a nice piece of work and we have been using mod_security in our production
web server farm for 18+ months with no rewrite conflicts.
Dave.

On 1/30/07, Crosland, Jerel <Jerel.Crosland@21st.com> wrote:

>  We are running IBM HTTP Server version 2.0.47, which is Apache 2.0.47repackaged with
SSL already configured, etc. as a front end to a Websphere