httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gayal <gayal.rupasin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache SSO with LDAP
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:29:39 GMT
Dear Marc,

I need authentication against an AD domain.

Suppose my company intranet is hosted in Linux - Apache Httpd. And employees
are authenticated via Windows Domain Controller. So i need to get this
Windows AD credentials into my Linux Apache Server to authenticate users to
view the web. Since the intranet comprise different web applications i am
hoping to implement SSO as well.

Any help from you is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gayal