httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache mod_dbd and Oracle
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:24:42 GMT
Hi all,

I try to use connection pooling in apache using mod_dbd...

I test APR/APU and so the connection with the database is ok but I want to know how use mod_dbd?

I make all configurations in httpd.conf (DBDriver oracle,...). The module mod_dbd is well
loaded ...

Now, I will use mod_dbd... Do you know how include mod_dbd API in a cgi script (or C program)
as there no example or documentation of mod_dbd...

Thanks all for your help...

Jérémie

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.