httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yvo van Doorn" <yvo.vando...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache issue with NFS mount
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:54:46 GMT
What an immature response, what are you doing here exactly jeffery? then
again your ISP is peoplepc... so much for credibility.

To answer the question, have you done something like this in your Apache
configuration:

<Directory /var/www/html/content>
Options +Indexes
</Directory>

What does the log (error_log) say about the 403. Last but not least I had to
disable Sendfile in order to get images to load on a NFS or CIFS mount.