httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] is it possible ? (ssl-tunneling)
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:17:13 GMT
On 1/26/07, arry@mail.orbitel.bg <arry@mail.orbitel.bg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tnanks for the reply and the configurations.
> I made a similar configuration - but just without virtualhost directive -
> and it works.
>
> But with firefox it shows the locker (ssl picture on the browser)
> crossed by a line.
>
> With IE it doesn't show the locker but everytime a connection is innitiated
> it shows a message that ssl starts and then immediately it shows a
> message that
> ssl ends.
>
> Does this mean that the data between the client and the reversed
> proxy is in ssl?

This could be an issue with the application that you proxy to. Use a
firefox plugin like livehttpheaders to see which requests your browser
sends.

For example your webapp at http://arena.com/ could be sending a page
to the browser that contains a reload statement, with a URL that goes
directly to http://arena.com/

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com