httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wm.A.Stafford" <staff...@marine.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache + Tomcat = no session management
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:44:02 GMT
Sander,

    Good news and bad news.  The admin confirmed that Apache is being
used as a proxy but she does not know what version of Apache is being
run but she thought it was 1.2.  I looked around on the server and the
date of Apache.exe is 6/23/2002.  Is there a file that is delivered with
the executable that would have the version number?

    I'll see if there is any interest in moving to the latest Apache but
at this point I think that is probably not an option because there are a
lot of other users of this system and they would all have to buy in.  So
I will need to proceed with configuration of the existing version.

    -=bill