httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Ilardo <alessandro.ila...@my-sandro.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache-Jboss Connector - file was not found
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:49:31 GMT
I do apologize if I wrote a confused code, in the followings I changed
ONLY the domain name in order to protect it.

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName linux.domain.com
     DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
     JkMount /idm/admin/* jboss322Pluto
</VirtualHost>

worker.list=tomcat559Saturn,jboss322Pluto
worker.tomcat559Saturn.maintain=60
worker.tomcat559Saturn.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat559Saturn.port=8009
worker.tomcat559Saturn.host=saturn.domain.com
worker.jboss322Pluto.maintain=60
worker.jboss322Pluto.type=ajp13
worker.jboss322Pluto.port=8009
worker.jboss322Pluto.host=pluto.domain.com

Error. The file was not found. (filename =
/etc/httpd/htdocs/idm/admin/index.jsp)

JBoss is not directly reachable from Internet, it's behind a firewall,
but if I try to run the application from inside my local network with
the following url http://pluto.domain.com:8080/idm/admin/ I don't get
any errors and the application works fine.
On the other hand, I have another worker configured above, which works
with Tomcat 5.5 (not reachable from internet) and it is used by another
Virtual Host.
Same story, when I run the sample application included in the Tomcat
installation
(http://otherVirtualHost.domain.com/jsp-examples/sessions/carts.html),
I get the same kind of error.
At this point, I'm pretty sure that my problem is related to the session
across JBoss / Tomcat and Apache HTTP.
Am I missing anything in the Virtual Host configuration? Something
related to cookies or session id?
Thanks again for your help.

Alessandro Ilardo