httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wm.A.Stafford" <staff...@marine.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache + Tomcat = no session management
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:30:44 GMT
Sander,

    Thanks for replying to my query.  I don't really know anything about
Apache.  How would I go about determining how Apache and Tomcat
interact?  I have the httpd.conf file for the Apache in question, can
I  tell from that?

    I have looked through the file and I do not see mod_jk being loaded
so I think we can rule out that.

    I see the lines below in httpd.conf does this mean communication is
via HTTPProxy? (our app is OBISDEV)
    ProxyPass /OBISBETA http://localhost:8082/OBISDEV
    ProxyPassReverse /OBISBETA localhost:8082/OBISDEV

    I'm sorry to be so clueless but I have absolutely no experience with
Apache.

    Thanks again for trying to help,
    -=bill