httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Ross <jr...@broad.mit.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mounted file system for DocumentRoot
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:05:17 GMT
Hi Jim,

The only kind of filesystem anyone would ever use for a DocumentRoot was
one which was mounted.  By "mounted", do you mean that it's NFS?  Samba?
  Automount of one of these?

Also, none of us can really tell you any specifics without details of
what your problem is.  What kind of error are you seeing?  Can you
supply the exact text of any browser messages or messages in your log
file?  The latter is especially important.

take care,
jesse