httpd-users mailing list archives

From Davide Bianchi <dav...@onlyforfun.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VIRTUAL HOSTS
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:07:44 GMT
On 01/22/2007 11:56 AM, Boyle Owen wrote:
> It is not required. If you don't do this, default requests (eg, with
> just the IP address and no hostname like http://192.168.1.1/) will be
> served by the "main" config.

Hummm... that doesn't work in _my_ configuration, the IP address is
served by the first (default) VHost, as it happens when the domain is
resolving to the IP but doesn't have his own VHost.

D.

--
When asked why he'd driven under the influence, the defendant splendidly
replied: "Because I'm a dickhead." "That I can't argue with," agreed the