httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen <stephe...@rogers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Windoes Apache .htacces include
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:47:06 GMT
I normally work on my Linux server at home, but I am on the road for a
number of weeks, and installed Apache, PHP and MySQL on my laptop.
Windows XP Pro.

Most works fine, but I can;t seem to get my include override in
.htaccess working.

The vhosts setting is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@stephenofroissy.com
    DocumentRoot C:/www/www/stephenofroissy.com/public_html
    ServerName www.stephenofroissytest.com
    ErrorLog C:/www/www/stephenofroissy.com/public_html/error.log
    CustomLog C:/www/www/stephenofroissy.com/public_html/access.log common
</VirtualHost>

www.stephenofroissytest.com does resolve to 127.0.0.1 and I can view the
index page and the file that I want to include when it is in the
document root.

The .htacces file is:

# Set the include path
php_value include_path "C:/www/www/stephenofroissy.com/include"

When I have cpfunctions.php in the document root, and enter
http://www.stephenofroissytest.com/cpfunctions.php it goes as expected.

When I move cpfunctions.php to C:/www/www/stephenofroissy.com/include I
get a 404. And *no* log entry.

Help!

Please. And thank you

Stephen