httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jay Chandler <chand...@chapman.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_include warning
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:35:34 GMT
I'm running Mailscanner-MRTG under FreeBSD 6.1.

On all my servers, the mrtg page has at the top a warning:

You are seeing this message because your apache install is not
configured correctly for MailScanner-MRTG.
Please ensure that mod_include is loaded by apache

Yet httpd.conf contains:
LoadModule include_module libexec/apache22/mod_include.so

Any thoughts?  Everything appears to work correctly, but it's... annoying.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University