httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emil Edeholt <e...@knmedical.se>
Subject [users@httpd] FilesMatch/Files problem
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:52:02 GMT
Hi,

The pages on my site is accessed via index.php?page=foo where foo is the
file.

All pages that starts with admin_ should require a password. I've tried
to do this:

<FilesMatch "$page=admin_$">

and this

<Files "*page=admin_*">

But neither seems to work. If I write <Files index.php*> I can't access
any page on my site so the rest of the config seems fine. I have a vague
guess that this doesn't work since the page=foo not is an actual file
name but a parameter to the index.php file. Is that why it won't work?
How does one solve this?

Thanks for your time.

Regards Emil