httpd-users mailing list archives

From Can Le <lecan75...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Windows XP
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:38:07 GMT
Hi Steve,

  I checked my spells from Apache2.2 and my files, I had cgi while default was cgi-bin. It
worls after I changed cgi-bin.

  Thank you for your helps Steve

  Can Le

Steve Swift <steve.j.swift@gmail.com> wrote:I've  deleted the history on this. "Read
only" tends to come back on  directories for some reason, but this wouldn't normally affect
apache  as it is most a "read only" application (apart from the logs).
Without the history I cannot imagine why you'd need to do anything  in the registry. I run
Apache 2.2 under Windows XP with CGI scripts and  I've never been anywhere near the registry.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk

Need Mail bonding?