httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Chandler" <chand...@chapman.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] PHP configuration error
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:34:13 GMT
Howdy.

Using FreeBSD 6.1 here with Apache 2.2 and PHP 5 (both installed from
ports)-- trying to get it to render .php pages correctly, but instead it
insists on trying to save the files instead.

I've added the following lines to httpd.conf:

LoadModule php5_module libexec/apache22/libphp5.so
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

yet it still doesn't seem to work after an apache restart.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  My apologies if this is the wrong place
to ask this.
--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator