httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul <p...@nlpagan.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Segmentation fault after upgrade
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:09:25 GMT
Hello,

I have upgraded my Mandriva 2006 to Mandriva 2007 this weekend, and
since then Apache2 does not load anymore.

service httpd debug tells me there is a segmentation fault:

[root@nwyfre init.d]# service httpd debug
Starting httpd (debug mode and in the foreground): /etc/init.d/httpd:
line 207: 22086 Segmentation fault      $httpd $httpdconf $debug -c
"Pidfile /tmp/httpd-debug.pid" -c "LogLevel debug" -c "ErrorLog
/dev/stdout" -c "CustomLog /dev/stdout common" $extramodules $modules
$options  (wd: /etc/init.d)

Can someone tell me how to get Apache up and running again?

Regards,
Paul

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees
and then names the streets after them.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2006 and Saucony Grid Omni 5