httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Puskás Zsolt (errotan)" <erro...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Suexec in (Debian) Apache2.2.3 mod_userdir + PHP 5.2.0-8
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:15:05 GMT
Hello All.

Is there anybody who can send a link how to make suexec work on Debian
4.0 'etch' I spend 2 days from morning to night and I give up.
Suexec does not work in any case neighter with userdirs or just in virtualhost
PHP scripts keep running in www-data user & group.
I tried all possible combinations :(

I haven't compiled it I just used the deb package.
I can see the -D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/lib/apache2/suexec"  option in
the /server-info but the scripts keep running in www-data user group :S
please help.

I just want to make users to run php scripts without seeing one another
file's.

Thank you.