httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bashiro"<bash...@myway.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Issues installing PHP
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:49:47 GMT

Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specified
module could not be found.

I think the path you specified is wrong.
Look where you have the file "php5apache2_2.dll" and give the
correct path. This file is normally in php directory and not apache.

Bashiro

 --- On Mon 01/22, Vince Bravdica < vpb@vwebr.net > wrote:
From: Vince Bravdica [mailto: vpb@vwebr.net]
To: users@httpd.apache.org
     Cc: sctemme@apache.org
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:42:35 -0700
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Issues installing PHP

I have included the event log for you after following the instructions:1:22:07 at 17:31:01The
Apache service named  reported the following error:>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on
line 115 of C:/Program Files/Apache SoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
C:/Program Files/ApacheSoftware Foundation/Apache2.2/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specifiedmodule
could not be found.     .For more information, see Help and Support Center athttp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.1:22:07
at 17:22:06The Apache service named Apache.exe reported the following error:>>> Syntax
error on line 242 of c:/program files/apachegroup/apache/conf/httpd.conf: <<< before
the error.log file could be opened. More information may be available in the error.log file.
  .For more information, see Help and Support Center athttp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.1:22:07
at 5:33:18The Apache service named  reported the following error:>>> httpd.exe: Syntax
error on line 115 of C:/Program
Files/Apache SoftwareFoundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/ApacheSoftware
Foundation/Apache2.2/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specifiedmodule could not be found.
    .For more information, see Help and Support Center athttp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.Vince
BravdicaPresidentVirtual Web Resourceswww.vwebr.net-----Original Message-----From: Sander
Temme [mailto:sctemme@apache.org] Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 8:30 AMTo: users@httpd.apache.orgSubject:
Re: [users@httpd] Issues installing PHPOn Jan 22, 2007, at 7:08 AM, Nick Kew wrote:> On