httpd-users mailing list archives

From Can Le <lecan75...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI Windows XP
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:06:19 GMT
Hi Steve,

  I have had "Allow from all" as below:

  <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin">
      AllowOverride None
  Options None
  ##Options Includes +ExecCGI MultiViews (tried)
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
  </Directory>

  Can you show me why I unchecked Read Only in my Windows XP, but after 1 or 2 second it returned
Checked Read Only ? What permission should I take in Registry for system, Adm, and owner?

  Thank you for your helps.

  Can Le

Steve Swift <steve.j.swift@gmail.com> wrote:  The default <Directory> block for
the CGI directory under Windows is:
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

I don't see the "Allow from all" in your version.

On 19/01/07, Can Le <  lecan75228@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi,

  Please help me debug or post a sample link for CGI problem.

Be a PS3 game guru.