httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:34:26 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use a reverse proxy with mod_proxy under Windows, and it give
a 400 error telling that the following header line doesn't contain a ":"
character when trying to access the back-end server through it:

GET / HTTP/1.1

Well, this line shouldn't contain a : character and I don't know why Apache
thinks that it should.

I have tried to fool Apache and I have used the following URL request in the
browser:

http://localhost:85/?:

Well, this way it works, because it makes a GET request that includes a ":"
character in it.
But it should work without it also.

Is this a bug in mod_proxy?

Thank you.