httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Hughes" <sc...@renshawauto.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Newbie Help, Please
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:34:05 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to set up a vhost machine using CentOS.

The issue I am having is with the user's home directories (where the pages are being server
for
each site).  Example:  The user's site is www.example.com  and they have a home directory

called 'example'.  Inside thier home directory is a directory called 'www'.

Long story short, I have added the vhost part to the httpd.conf and the directory statement.
I get
the message in the error log that "Permission is denied for /index.htm".

If anyone needs any additional information, please ask.

Thank you.