httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rock <car...@epconline.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Is there a way to limit a site's simultaneous access?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:02:41 GMT
I have a site that uses up all my apache slots occasionally. This leaves all
the other sites on that server unable to access.

Does anyone know if there's a way in the Apache config file to limit a site to
say 100 simultaneous connections and that way leaves the rest available for
the other sites? Like being able to put MaxClients within a Virtualhost. ( I
tried, and you can't)

I'm running Server Version: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8
mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2
mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

Thanks,
Chuck