httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Marques" <deso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] public server
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:31:37 GMT
Thank you guys, but:

   1. The slashes wasn't the problem (I wrote it wrong only here).
   2. The port 80 wasn't the problem, 'cause I tried without it.
   3. By the time you test my server, it wasn't running indeed.
   4. The http://localhost works fine when my server is running.
   5. WinXP. And I don't know if I am behind a NAT router.

But, it's possible that my ISP provider not allow web public servers, that's
possible. Isn't it?
It could block some applications in Java, when I'll give my IP and a port?

Thanks again.