httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie Help, Please
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 09:13:29 GMT
Each time you add a new place in your filesystem that will be referenced by
apache, such as the DocumentRoot statement inside your virtual hosts blocks,
you nearly always have to add a <Directory> statement permitting access to
that place.
For example, I have:
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all