httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Changing DocumentRoot Doesn't Work
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:16:10 GMT
> The behavior of httpd is to look in ../conf/ so that's probably not it.

That's as may be, but the OP ran httpd.exe -V and got:
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"

So I maintain that double-clicking on the httpd.exe in the /bin subdirectory
will look for /bin/conf/httpd.conf for the configuration file.

However, fixing this hasn't apparently fixed the problem, yet I'm sure this
is where it lies.

My shortcut for starting apache has the command as
"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin\httpd.exe" -w -n
"Apache2.2" -k start

With the "Start in:"