httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lau <thomas...@pcihl.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Thomas Lau/tgdomino is out of the office.
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:00:45 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2006 and will not return until
01/02/2007.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  It is intended only for the named recipient and should not be
read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or otherwise used by any other person.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the entire e-mail from your system.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Pacific Century Insurance Company Limited or its parent company or subsidiaries
or associated companies or affiliates.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.