httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] problems with apache 2.2 install.
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:36:44 GMT

Exactly the same answer as your other post.. You need an accurate path
to the file. Apache cannot find the file at the path
C:/WINDOWS/system32/modules/mod_actions.so.

Some advice; you are obviously a novice, so start easy. Comment out all
the fancy extra modules and try to get the basic apache server running.
Once you get some confidence with it, add the modules one at a time,
testing each one as you go. You'll learn faster and the final config
will be more reliable.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>  and then here is that problemmatic line 67 from the
> httpd.conf file, the apache config file.
>
> LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so

the sender's company.