httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How Do I Integrate Apache w. PHP?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:32:01 GMT

I don't mean to be facetious, but do you understand what this message is
saying?

Is your module really at C:/php5apache2.dll ? That is, if you start on
the Desktop, click on "My Computer" and then on "C:", do you immediately
see php5apache2.dll?

> Incidentally I put in the line into the Apache configuration
> file that says "LoadModule php5_module "c:/php5apache2_2.dll"
> to only get the error message above!

"c:/php5apache2_2.dll" is not the same as "C:/php5apache2.dll" from the
error message above, Did you change something?

What is the real name and full path to the PHP module file?

Try to think a little about what the LoadModule directive is doing - it
is telling apache where to find the module to load. For this to succeed,
it needs an accurate path to the file. It appears not to be getting it
as implied by the message, "...The specified module could not be found."

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Steve Burrus wrote:
>
> 	Hi everyone. I am still looking for help/assistance
> with this problem of mine re. how exactly I should go about
> the integration of PHP Scripting with the Apache server 2.2.
> Can anyone please lay out the steps involved to do this
> procedure? Thanx.

the sender's company.