httpd-users mailing list archives

From "dave ." <vancouve...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] FastCgi and Rewrite
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:07:43 GMT
Hi Owen,
I may have been too impatient. I was moving to a new server and before the
DNS was complete this url did not work
http://216.246.77.168/~dkennedy/rails/
this url is working
http://www.dksy.net/rails/

Since there is a lot to learn about FastCgi and Rewrite is there a way to
confirm (log/test) that the rewrite is working correctly
Thanks
Dave

>From: "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>
>To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: [users@httpd] FastCgi and Rewrite
>Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:31:35 +0100

Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
find out how to sign up!  http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/