httpd-users mailing list archives

From michaeljay <em...@ufl.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] external javascript and cgi generated page
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:52:47 GMT
I generated a page with C. All executed fine as far as serving up
the correct markup. CSS and external ecmascript, though, ignored.
Made both links to those absolute to the document root, that is, I
moved the .js and .css files out of the cgi-bin folder and into
the htdocs folder and in the <script> element had the source be
ipaddress/x.css and ipaddress/x.js. This solved the css problem.
The .js functions not being found by the browser still.
"Undefined" warning in debugger. When I view the source of cgi
output and save that as a static document, it works perfectly.
Please enlighten.

< emjay! >