httpd-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Noria <...@hashref.com>
Subject [users@httpd] wrong content-type for favicon.ico
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:43:58 GMT
I have a 2.2.3 compiled by hand in a Debian. The main conf is
untouched except for an Include at the end and a LoadModule
flvx_module        modules/mod_flvx.so. The include at the end loads
a config file for a very simple vhost, who has nothing particular
about mime types.

The thing is, favicon.ico is being served with Content-Type text/
plain (testing with wget -d to avoid cache issues), error_log shows
nothing relevant, the server is running just fine. Of course conf/
mime.types has the ico entry, and I even added an explicit AddType +
restart.

I am sure I am overlooking something simple, but can't figure out
what may be happening. Any ideas?

-- fxn